Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Remembering Easter

Our children grow up so fast!  I just finished preparing an Easter treat for my daughter and was feeling a little sad.  What happened to the time?  I still anticipate the pressures of finding the perfect suit with matching tie for my little boy whose shirt tail will be hanging out the back by the time we get to church.  And the fun times trying on hats to match my daughter's frilly Easter dress, hand-made by Grandma.  This year, it is just me and the hubby.  Our son is off in Chicago and our daughter will not be able to come home from college.  Church service will be awesome, Easter dinner quiet, but our Jesus is ALIVE and what more could we ask?

Here is the gift set I made to send to our daughter.  Hope she likes it!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous collection of hand-made goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,
    This gift is beautiful but what I find most lovely is your thoughtfulness. Seems like you put your heart and soul into your creations, and it shows!

    Our children are with us for such a short time. Hope by now you've had some good times catching up with your son and daughter.

    ReplyDelete