Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Oh So Busy!

Spring is always so busy, isn't it.  Between working full-time, updating my laundry room, making multiple trips to visit my parents in Virginia, church activities and services, there is very little time to stamp. This should not be!  We are travelling this week-end to visit our daughter at college and bring home some of her stuff.  She finishes exams next week and will be home for the summer--hooray!

Here are some pictures of the lotion jars I am working on.  I have plenty more to finish up. I think I like the fabric flowers better than the paper ones, so I have been working on those when I have a few minutes to kill between activities. 

I look forward to being able to post more frequently--very, very soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment