Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Long Week!

It has been such a long week for me.  I know it is because I am looking forward to going to my Mom and Dad's for the week-end and I will see my sister.  I have lived in North Carolina for over 20 years, but I still call Virginia "home".  Here are several projects I have worked on this week.  My evenings have been pretty hectic, so I don't have much to post, but hopefully I will have a gift ensemble to show tomorrow.

 I made this nugget tin for a co-worker who had a birthday this week.  Purple is her favorite color and she loves chocolate!

 This set of Thank-you's were cased from Becky Roberts (Inking Idaho).  I love, love her creations.  I found these clear acrylic boxes at Stamp on This.  They really give your card sets a professional look.


I love how this card turned out.  It says "Congratulations" the inside.  I thought it would make a nice graduation card--something a little different!  I pretty much copied a card by "Penquin Stamper".  She is another stamper that I just love to case!

No comments:

Post a Comment