Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Lately, It has been a Challenge

Yes, that is what I said!  Lately, my daughter and business partner has been a challenge.  Don't misunderstand.  She has challenged me to participate in challenges!  I am slow and as my blog title implies, stamping is not my only interest.  If I were to name my blog based on ALL my hobbies and interests, well........the title would be too long to display.

Today, I am presenting my entry in the Mojo Monday sketch challenge:

I also used colors from another challenge that expired before I could get the card made and entered.  What can I say?  I am not as young as I used to be, but I like how this turned out.



If you like what you see, visit out Etsy store, The Rounded Corner, to purchase.  This design can be customized for any year birthday or anniversary!




3 comments:

  1. Hey there! Nice card! I, too, live in Knightdale. :)

    Chris
    http://www.thetrashqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's crazy! We live in the same small town, enjoy paper crafting and own Jack Russell's! My baby is named Snickers and he is 12 years old. Love my little guy!

      Delete
  2. My Jack is 13 and her name is Bonnie. Spoiled rotten! Are you missing Archiver's yet?

    ReplyDelete