Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Friday, February 21, 2014

It's a Fabulous Friday!

Last week, Raleigh was hit with a winter storm that made travel nearly impossible.  First there was snow, then sleet and finally rain.  Valentine plans and basketball games had to be rescheduled.  So last night, my UNC boys whooped up on Duke and today, I was able to deliver aprons (actually more like a bib) to the nursing home.  Some of the ladies at my church have been working on aprons since January and we had planned to deliver them last Friday, on Valentine's Day.  A week later, the blessing was just as sweet.  They loved them and were so happy to receive them as our gift to them.  I can't believe people actually go to nursing homes and try to sell stuff to the residents.....but I digress!

I don't have pictures yet of our trip out today, but I do have some cards to share with you.  I actually made these for a challenge, but didn't get them posted in time :(

I finally had the opportunity to ink up Cool Kids!  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment