Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Friday, May 18, 2012

WOW!!! Believe it or not I am back to the world of blogging!  I finally finished my job and have enjoyed the last few weeks just learning how to be a stay at home wife.  My calendar has been pretty full, so this is the first opportunity I have had to post a card.

Today, I have a card using some Designer Paper from 2007 called Linen Prints.  It is a whimsical design with bright colors and really reflects my mood these days!  In an attempt to use up some of my retired papers, I found this layout on Pinterest and thought I would give it a try.




Recipe:
Stamps:  Butterfly Prints, Bring on the Cake
Papers:  Close to Cocoa, Naturals Ivory, Old Olive, Linen Prints
Inks:  Close to Cocoa, Pink Passion, Cameo Coral
Accessories:  Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Die, Butterfly Punch, Rhinestones

1 comment: