Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Monday, November 14, 2011

Nuggets Tins are Here

I received a new shipment of window tins yesterday, so I am ready to get busy filling an order for ten Christmas nugget tins.  These are one of my favorite gifts to give, but I am not sure anyone ever really eats the chocolate!  Here are a couple I have made in the last few weeks.



My sister and our daughters have been crafting together for many years and just recently we decided to hit the Craft Show circuit.  We participated in four events this fall and have decided to take a break until Spring.  We do have some items still in our inventory and would like to offer them for sale through our blog.  Go over to http://motherdaughterdesign.blogspot.com/ to see our products.  We will be posting a new item each day until we deplete our inventory!

No comments:

Post a Comment