Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Monday, May 21, 2012

This is the beginning of a very busy week for me.  My husband of 34 years is on the host committee for a technical conference here in Raleigh this week.  I have the privilege of serving as a hostess for the companion tours.  Today, I will be touring the Executive Mansion and the Legislative Building with 15 other ladies.  I have lived in Raleigh for 22 years and have never seen these two landmarks.  Looking forward to a fun day!

I do have one more post featuring the retired Linen Prints designer paper.  Believe it or not, I still have three full sheets of this pretty paper.  Perhaps, I should make a box for these six note cards!


Recipe:
Stamps - Swirls & Curls, Apple Blossoms, Happy Greetings
Paper - Very Vanilla, Pink Passion, Linen Prints
Ink - Close to Cocoa, Pink Passion, Old Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment