Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I've had such a fun week so far.  On Monday I toured the NC State Governor's Mansion and the Legislative Building with 12 other women who came to Raleigh with their husbands for the IEEE Sub-Station Committee meetings.  It has been so much fun to hear about the journeys these women have been on and to recognize the similarities of their stories to my own.  Yesterday, we had a wonderful breakfast at the Museum of History and a very interesting lecture on the life of Annie Oakley.  Who knew that the "little sharpshooter" actually made her own costumes!  Today we head over to Chapel Hill to A Southern Season for cooking school and shopping in their gift shop.  Later tonight we will all meet again at the social banquet at the Museum of History.  Fun, fun, fun!!!! That's the only way to describe this week.

So, there hasn't been much time for stamping, but I do have a couple of things to show today.  First of all, I have a criss-cross box that I made to hold the note cards that I posted yesterday.  I didn't do much in the way of embellishment and will take it up a notch on my next one.  I think this will be a good way to use up some retired papers.  You can find the tutorial for the box here Wizard's Hangout

Secondly, I have a birthday card that I made for my niece who lives in Florida.



Recipe:
Paper - Close to Cocoa, Linen Prints


Recipe:
Stamps - Heard from the Heart, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper - Very Vanilla, Naturals Ivory, Beau Chateau
Ink - Soft Suede

No comments:

Post a Comment