Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Tuesday, November 1, 2011



 Love is in the Air

Aren't they a lovely couple?  That is my daughter, Robin and her boyfriend, Ken.  They are enjoying some time away from the books in downtown Greenville.  They are both seniors at Bob Jones University, graduating in May--woo hoo!  I am not sure what comes next, but something tells me the future holds much happiness for these two. 



Yes!!!! I absolutely love making Bitty Boxes!  I think they are such a cute way to present a small gift to a co-worker, friend or child.  What do I put in the Bitty Box?  Chocolate, earrings, necklace, money, hair clip, etc.  I am sure there are tons of different items that would fit.  Each one I make is unique--one of a kind.  BUT, if you wanted to make these for wedding favors, baby shower favors, birthday party favors, you can crank out lots of them with the same design.

Here are some more---





Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment