Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day of Gratitude all Spiced Up!

I have taken a little time to play with Day of Gratitude set.  I used Naturals Ivory cardstock for my images and used the aqua painter to color.  Spice Cake is my Designer Series paper.


Card base is Cherry Cobbler and stamped with background stamp Sanded.  Pumpkin Pie 1/4" ribbon and lace trim were added behind the image.  The main image, sentiment and layers were lightly sponged with Soft Suede.
 On this card, I used my new Score-it.  All I can say is "WOW".  I have another scoring tool that I have used for several years, but it doesn't allow for so many increments of scoring.  Love, love, love this new product from SU!

I went super simple on this card.  I love the tone on tone effect.  I used Lucky Limeade for the pears and the sponging.

Hope you enjoy my experiments with this great set and designer paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment