Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Day Ahead

Today is going to be in the 80's!  Woo Hoo!!!!  I am so ready for warm weather.  I just wanted to make a quick post this morning.  It has almost been a week since my last post.  I have been working on some items for my sister to sell at a craft sale at her school the first week of April.  I didn't take a picture of the cute little boxes I made so I will have to make up a few more so I can capture them.  So come back soon to see them.  They are soooo cute!

Today I want to share a card that I made quite a while back, but didn't have square envelopes.  Now I do so this was photographed and added to my stash.  I sold this stamp set so this is definitely a one of a kind card for me!

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite sets, ever!! Love how you put this together with the soft colors! Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete