Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rainy Wednesday

Here is North Carolina it is a very rainy day.  That's okay though.  We have put down grass seed and planted trees and moved trees--rain is a good thing!

Today I want to share a project that I have been working on lately.  I hope to get some sales for Easter and Mother's Day.  As much as I would like to help the family finances with my stamping hobby, I am happy if I just make enough to get a pedicure every two weeks!  Maybe when I retire from my full-time job I can dive into Stampin' Up and make some real money.  In the meantime, I am having a blast with all the cool tools and fabulous papers and ribbons.



Love, love, love these little bunnies!  Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment