Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tomorrow's the Big Day!


Well, I didn't think this day would get here this quickly. Tomorrow is my baby girl's 21st birthday! I can't be that old! I am so thankful for her. She loves the Lord with all her heart and desires to serve Him with her life. Since she is away at college, I made her this Hershey Nugget cake. I know she will enjoy plucking a piece or two a day. I just hope UPS gets it there in good shape! Thanks to my Mom for wrapping all the little nuggets!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - amazing gift! Hope it arrives ok. I can't even imagine the day my kids will turn 21!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this ever cute!!! What a GREAT idea!!
    I've enjoyed my visit to your blog immensely!!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete