Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Friday, January 15, 2010

Oh Happy Moments



I was so excited when I got my SU order on Wednesday, but couldn't play until last night. Then, my SD card was locked and the little tab thing had broken off so I couldn't unlock it. That means I couldn't take a picture. Now, I have a new SD card and have a card to share with you.

This is one of the images from the Happy Moments set. I actually ordered this in the clear mount and I LOVE them!!!! Did I say that I absolutely LOVE the new clear mount stamps from Stampin' Up? They are awesome!!!!

Also highlighted on this card is the new Sweet Pea DP. This is actually a large pad of 12x12 paper and the designes are sooo gorgeous! I also used another one of the new stamp sets--Well Scripted. Hope you like it!

2 comments: