Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Friday, January 15, 2010

Oh Happy Moments



I was so excited when I got my SU order on Wednesday, but couldn't play until last night. Then, my SD card was locked and the little tab thing had broken off so I couldn't unlock it. That means I couldn't take a picture. Now, I have a new SD card and have a card to share with you.

This is one of the images from the Happy Moments set. I actually ordered this in the clear mount and I LOVE them!!!! Did I say that I absolutely LOVE the new clear mount stamps from Stampin' Up? They are awesome!!!!

Also highlighted on this card is the new Sweet Pea DP. This is actually a large pad of 12x12 paper and the designes are sooo gorgeous! I also used another one of the new stamp sets--Well Scripted. Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 16th. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Great layout. Very cute textures and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete