Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Season of Thanksgiving



November is such a special month to me. First of all, it is the month that David and I were married. We celebrated 31 years of marriage on November 25 and I am so blessed to have such a loving and dedicated husband. I pray the LORD will give us at least another 30 years together!

Thanksgiving is in November also and this holiday always makes me pause and count the many blessings the LORD has given me. Throughout the year, I sometimes get my eyes off the blessings and focus on the trials, but when I think about where I was when the LORD saved me, my heart rejoices and overflows with love for my Saviour!

Then December arrives and I turn my focus to the LORD JESUS CHRIST who left heaven to come to this earth as a tiny baby, knowing that his ultimate destination was the cruel death on the cross of Calvary. Whew! I think I will stand up and shout and run around in circles for a little bit! HE willingly gave his life so all of humanity could go to Heaven. All we must do is accept HIS free gift of salvation. This Christmas, if you don't know for sure that you will go to Heaven when you die, confess your sin to the LORD and ask HIM to come into your heart and save you from Hell. 1 John 1:9 says "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." And in Romans chapter 10 and verse 9, Paul tells us "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." And if that doesn't convince you, he emphasizes this truth again in verse 13, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved."

Take time this Christmas to examine your heart and if you haven't asked the LORD to take up residence in your heart, do it now!

Well, another week has gone by and I have only one post! I am sure I will have more things to show you by the week-end. I have lots of projects in progress and it is the time to finish them up and send them out!

Today's post if the Color Dare #45. This week we were to use Dusty Durango, Very Vanilla and Kraft. This was an easy combo to work with and my creative mind immediately went to my Priceless stamp set. I had to dust it off a bit, but I think you will agree that it is the perfect image for these colors. Hope you enjoy all the entries for this week's challenge and try to play along next time!

http://colordare.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment