Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Say Goodbye to 2009


It is almost over and I don't know where it went! I am talking about the year 2009! I don't know about anyone else, but it seems like only yesterday that I started writing 2009 on my checks.
Most years I try to make some resolutions in January. This year I decided to change the terminology a little and see if that helps me accomplish what I have in mind. This year I am setting goals. My first goal is to do a better job at posting to my blog. I know--saying I want to do a better job at something is not actually a measurable goal--so I aspire to post to my blog at least three times a week in 2010.
My second goal for 2010 is to have one workshop a month to get my SU business up and running. My first quarter as a demonstrator was very disappointing, but I didn't put much effort into it. So, this year, I WILL do better!
Goal number three is to exercise at least three times a week. Boy, that one seems to show up every year and fizzles out around May. I am determined to stick with it this year!
Okay, enough of that! The real reason we are here is to see my card for the Color Dare #49. I had such a good time making this card because I was able to use some new stuff! I absolutely love the new Vintage Vogue set that becomes available on January 4. I can see myself using this one for years to come. The colors this week were Soft Suede, Cameo Coral and Bashful Blue. I combined Always and Vintage Vogue for a very shabby chic card. Hope you like it! This is my last card as a Color Dare design team member. I am anticipating an event in our lives in 2010 that will require a lot of my time, so I bowed out for this round. Stay tuned for the announcement of this special event!

1 comment:

  1. Nice card. I like the background detail. Nice combination of stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete