Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

I am thankful for all the men and women who have given their lives to ensure my freedom.  Prayers going up today for all who are currently on the battlefield and the families who are left here to carry on.

Today, I want to share an idea that has been rolling around in my head for awhile.  It seems that there are not many Get Well stamps out there. Sure wish Stampin' Up would  give me some more options.  This is a little gift I put together for someone in the hospital or just home suffering from a cold or the flu.  Hope you enjoy!


Recipe:
Stamps - Thoughts and Prayers, Teen Tiny Wishes, Blessings from Heaven
Paper - Whisper White, Lovely Lilac, Groovy Guava, Pink Passion, So Saffron, Rainbow Sherbert
Ink - Green Galore, Black Stazon

The tissue holder was made from some scrap fabrics I had laying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment