Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Getting Ready

I am so excited!  My sister, niece and I are going to participate in a Craft Sale on October 1st at my Mom and Dad's church.  I love creating and love it even more when I have an outlet for it.  Every nook and cranny of my house is packed with items for the sale.  One of the items we will offer is called "Party in a Bag". The product includes a hand-made paper bag, note card and tea light cake.  Other coordinating items will be available to add to the bag to complete the gift.  We are hoping that these will be a big hit!

I am also making bunches of bitty boxes to use up retired textured paper and will use all kinds of greetings and embellishments to make a fun display.  Jewelry, candy or even money fit nicely in these cute little boxes.  I had four tags left from a tag set I made so I now have four Christmas Bitty Boxes ready for the sale.

Also thought I would share our breakfast plate from this morning.  My daughter requested blackberry and chocolate chip pancakes.  Never had that combination, but they were super good!  Thanks for the blackberries, Daddy!





No comments:

Post a Comment