Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Monday, March 14, 2011

March is Marching On


We are having a beautiful Spring here in North Carolina. It is still not warm enough for me to want to be outside in the garden very much, but by the end of this week that should change. March Madness provided much stamping time for me this past week-end and I have several items to share. I will give one a day so I have blog posts for the entire week! Woo Hoo!! When I started this blog I had no idea it would be so difficult to post daily.

 The first project for this week is a baby card I made for one of my Sunday School girls. A few years ago I taught a 5th grade girls class. Now, one of them has a baby! I am feeling really old! I used the Baby Bundle stamp set and pretty papers from the Sweet Pea stack. I know Destiny will like the card and especially the Target gift card tucked inside.


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment