Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Monday, February 28, 2011

Boy, What a Wonderful Week-end!


Well, I haven't done any stamping for a while, but I have really been enjoying time with my daughter. She is a junior at Bob Jones University and she took a long week-end to come home. One of the many things she wanted to do was learn how to make my "famous" Monkey Bread. Here is the recipe and a picture of her creation. She did a great job!

Quick Monkey Bread


1/2 cup chopped pecans

1/2 cup sugar

1 tsp. ground cinnamon

3 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (honey butter flavor)

1 cup firmly packed brown sugar

1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted

Sprinkle pecans evenly in bottom of a well-greased 10 inch Bundt pan. Set pan aside.

Combine sugar and cinnamon. Cut biscuits into quarters; roll each piece in sugar mixture and layer in pan. Combine brown sugar and butter; pour over dough. Bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes. Cool bread 10 minutes in pan; invert onto serving platter.

Yield: one 10 inch coffee cake

 
I have also been working with yarn. I don't know what got into me, but I just decided one day several weeks ago that I needed to crochet…..or knit. So, I have been doing both. Here is a project I finished over the week-end. I hope to see it on one of my favorite little girls soon!


 Hopefully, I will have some paper crafts to show this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment