Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Has it really been a month??????



I have such good intentions to post daily to my blog, but life somehow gets in the way! I have been crafting though and have some new items to post.

Today, I finished this matchbox dresser. The top and bottom pieces have been sitting on my table for over a week, but I finally got the inspiration I needed to finish it. I love vintage! I pulled out some lace that I have had for decades and played with it until I got the look I wanted. The top and bottom use Raspberry Tart DP and the drawers are made from Early Espresso. The Patterned Pine trees were stamped with Kiwi Kiss. I used Rose Red to stamp "Merry Christmas" from the Bells and Boughs set onto the Kiwi Kiss shape.


I plan to fill the drawers with little gifts for one of my Sisters-in-law for Christmas.















1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I am making these for my student teachers at the studio... need to get cracking because I have a lot to make!

    ReplyDelete