Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm Back

Actually, I haven't gone anywhere. But it has been way too long since I posted here. The summer just kind of got away with me. Here it is the end of September--where has this year gone? Of course you wouldn't know it was September by looking at our temperatures here in NC. Today is supposed to be in the high 90's! I am so ready for cooler weather!

Today I am posting a card that I made for a lady in my church who wanted a "Fall" card for her secret pal. I thought of rust colored chyrsanthemums and put this little beauty together.

Stamps: Watercolor Trio, Perfect Punches
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cajun Craze, Wild Wasabi, Night of Navy
Extras: Curly Label Punch and Die, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, 1 1/4 inch striped grosgrain ribbon in Night of Navy

I like how this turned out and may have to make another one for my stash!

Have a great Friday and week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment