Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Christmas Goodie Bag


It is hard to believe that October will be here this week! With the change in the weather, I have found myself reaching for my Thanksgiving and Christmas stamp sets. I love to give baked goods to my friends at Christmas and this little bag will be great for giving six of my homemade cookies! Mmmm.....think I need to get to the kitchen and mix up a batch right now!
I used the fancy favor bag die to cut out the bag. I added a strip of black at the top so the bag could be a little taller. The bottom of the bag uses the Newsprint DP. The red rickrack is from a spool that I bought over 20 years ago. I do believe that I will NEVER use all of it! The tag was made with the Tags til Christmas set. That is a set that I plan to use many times for the holidays.
Hope you like this little treat bag. Now off to work so I can go home and do some baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment