Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just Playing Around



Recently I have been playing around with blending the old with the new. I saw a cute "bag in a box" design that is really a Card Purse. I just had to try one. It is the same idea as the larger gift bag I make, just smaller. The finished bag holds six cards and envelopes. I made this set a "Thank You" gift set. There are two of each card design.




The "old" in this set is the retired Delicate Dots designer paper. The "new is the Perfect Punches and Elements of Style stamp sets. They are both great sets and I know I will be using them a lot!







2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,
    I really like your bag in a box card purse. I have searched for directions but haven't found anthing like yours. Could you point me in the right direction or pass along measurements of your starting pieces? I would appreciate any and all help. Thanks.
    jmniffer at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used, Laura! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete