Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Yet Another Gift Bag!


You would think that I was tired of making these cute little bags, but, think again. My den is full of them! Mother's Day gave me some good sales and now I am concentrating on Graduation themed gift ensembles. But, before I post any of those, I had to let you see this one. Isn't it gorgeous? This would make a great bridal shower, wedding or birthday package. It just looks so summery to me.
This is a very busy weekend for my family. Robin is in the wedding of one of her high school friends who happens to be our Pastor's daughter. We are friends with the family so have been involved in many of the events throughout the week. Today is my main responsibility of cutting the wedding cake! We have a rather large church, so I will be very busy! David gets the clean up detail. I am just glad they are having a coffee bar!
That is all for today. Have a wonderful, blessed Saturday!

1 comment: