Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Could it be Wednesday Again!


Lordy, Lordy! I have got to do better than once a week posting to my blog! With the East Coast Ladies Retreat over, I should have more time to devote to my stamping passion. I love giving handmade gifts, so I had better get busy!
This is my entry for the Color Dare #43. We were to use Chocolate Chip, Rose Red and Green Galore. For some reason, I wanted to do a simple Christmas card with this combination. It is hard to see in the photo, but there are sparkles on the snowflakes and on the reindeer's nose (or course!)
Take time to check out all the other great entries for this week's challenge www.colordare.blogspot.com
Happy stamping to all and check back often. I promise to post on a more regular basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment