Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Can't Get Enough of These Cuties







I just can't make enough of these gift card holders!
It is a beautiful day in NC today. The sun has been hiding for so long that my spirits were sinking :( But today....bright and shiny! I actually took the day off to get some things done here at the house. My life is currently consumed with the East Coast Ladies Retreat that is coming up very soon. We have just 10 more days before we host 1,000 women from area churches. It is going to be a wonderful retreat. My biggest challenge is pacing myself so I don't get run down and crabby. That would not be very Christ-like now would it! I hope some sunshine and exercise in the yard and a distraction from the details of the retreat will give me some much needed energy!
Have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment