Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's a Girl!


Two weeks ago tomorrow a friend of mine gave birth to a little girl--Elizabeth Ashlee Johns. She was greeted by her three brothers! Yes, three. We were hoping for Martha to have a girl and yeah--she did! I wanted to make a card to go with her gift.
I decided to use the Mojo107 sketch.
Chocolate Chip was used for the base. I added a layer of Whisper White and then prints from the Bella Birds Designer Paper. Then I added my yummy wide Pink Pirouette grosgrain ribbon with my even more yummy Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon. For my image, I chose the baby carriage from the Puns from the Past stamp set, stamped with Chocolate Chip ink. I used my Nestibilities to cut the graduated circles. The finishing touch --pearls! I know Martha will love this card. I had fun creating it for her and Elizabeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment