Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Monday!


Good morning! It is a rainy day in Raleigh. I wish I could stay home and stamp, but first off to the dentist to start work on a crown and then to work. I did have some time yesterday to play and this is what I came up with.
Card Recipe:
Patterned Pines stamp set
Garden Green, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette and Basic Black Cardstock
Melon Mambo ink
I started with a card base using Garden Green. The next layer is my beloved Pink Pirouette (In-Colors '08). Then I added a layer of Melon Mambo. This layer has been dry embossed using the Petals a Plenty folder. The patterned pines needed a little contrast, so I added a border of Basic Black which then led me to my new Black stripe grosgrain ribbon. Clear rhinestone brads top each of the trees to give a little sparkle. This was a very quick and easy card and I love how it turned out!
Now--off to the dentist! Hopefully I can play the Mojo Monday sketch challenge later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment