Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Best Buddie

Well, I have been so busy getting ready for my first Stampin' Up event this week-end that I haven't been able to post a new card. So, here is a picture of my best buddy, Snickers. He really keeps me company now that the kids are all gone and David is travelling.

Speaking of my first SU event--I am so excited! I sent out 20 invitations to an open house. I just want to get the word out that I am selling Stampin' Up products. I don't really care if I get any sales, well, it would be nice. But, mainly, I want my friends to make a card and see how much fun they can have with just a few simple supplies. I would like to get 3-4 people to be in my first Stamp Club that will meet once a month. The fee for the club meeting will be $10 or a $40 order. Anyone is invited this Saturday, September 19 from 1:00-4:00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment