Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Friday, September 4, 2009

I Made It!



Yes, I finally made it! I started this card on Wednesday for the Color Dare and I finally finished it tonight. The last part of this week really got crazy, but it's the week-end and Monday is a holiday--woohoo!

Here's the scoop!

Color Dare #32
Cameo Coral, Bermuda Bay, So Saffron (Washington Apple DP)

Stamp Set: Crazy for Cupcakes
Ink: Basic Black

I paper pieced the cupcake with Ginger Blossom DP and Thoroughly Modern DP. I just love the little rainbow sentiment and the yummy polka dot Bermuda Bay ribbon. Brushed silver brads and Stickles finish it off.

Hope you enjoy your long week-end. Check in from time to time to see my new posts

Don't forget to check out my Stampin' Up website. I have a special going on until October 31 that you don't want to miss!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment