Place Your Order Today

Click HERE to Place Your Stampin' Up Order

Friday, August 21, 2009

Razzleberry Friday

It's Friday and I am ready for the week-end! Last night I had the luxury of a quiet house and I took advantage of the time by making two cards. I have SU's Rich Razzleberry in my blood. I love it with Kiwi Kiss and Cameo Coral. Take a look at my Mojo Monday 100 cards--day one and day two.

Mojo Monday 100 Day 1



Card Recipe:


  • Stamp Set: Bloomin Beautiful
  • Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Coral, Ginger
  • Blossom DP and Whisper White
  • Ink: Stazon Black
  • Techniques: Embossing Folder, Nestibilities, Water Color using Blender Pen, Modern Tag Punch
  • Embellishments: Ribbon















Mojo Monday 100 Day 2

Card Recipe:
  • Stamp Sets: God's Blessings, God's Beauty (inside)
  • Cardstock: Rich Razzlebery, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Kiwi Kiss (inside)
  • Techniques: Scallop Edge Punch, Corner Rounder, Nestibilities
  • Embellishments: Kiwi Kiss Corduroy Button, Kiwi Kiss striped ribbon, Large Grommett

No comments:

Post a Comment